- Each participant must have the cognitive ability to decipher when it is appropriate to use Karate as determined by the evaluating therapist.
- Children must display prerequisite learning behaviors such as being able to sit, attend, and follow simple directions.
- Student must be independently mobile or a parent must assist the student during each class session.\
- Paperwork must be completed prior to participation in this program by a parent.
- Some participants will require a medical release or specific x-rays prior to participation in this program.
- Participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Individuals must be able to effectively communicate basic needs and wants.