Hands-On Clinical Volunteer Program
Volunteers are an essential part of providing a positive environment for the children here! KFA is the premier orange county program for gaining hands-on volunteer experience with special needs children in a clinical setting!
- Be a motivating coach for kids with Autism, Down Syndrome, and more!
- Learn to work physically hands-on with patients
- Learn and apply therapeutic use of self
- Create and be a part of exciting obstacle courses for kids!
- Teach karate to children (Full training provided, no prior experience necessary)
- Gain volunteer hours in a fun, active, and dynamic setting!
- Personal mentorship from experienced volunteers
- Improved ability to lead others in a team environment
- Preparation for the professional career field
- Develop incredible self-confidence
- Learn karate as a defensive martial art
- Experience working effectively in a team setting
- Earn a strong letter of recommendation from an established medical director
KFA is an approved academic site for:
- University of California, Irvine - Social Ecology Field Study
- University of California, Irvine - Public Health Practicum
- Cal State University, Fullerton - KNES 495 Course
- Cal State University, Fullerton - Dept. of Child & Adolescent Studies Practicum
For all volunteer inquiries, please email Anthony at email@example.com. Emails will be responded to within 1-2 business days. If interested in volunteering, please include your resume in your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon and have a great day!