Online Karate For All (COVID-19 Response)
Due to the recent events regarding the coronavirus, COVID-19, we have suspended all in-center karate classes until such time as state mandated restrictions are lifted for social distancing. We remain committed to the safety of our families and staff.
What are my options to continue Karate For All?
We are excited to announce that we are now offering ONLINE group and private karate lessons. Many of our students have already started their online karate classes, and they have been wonderful!
- These online classes are open to current and new students.
Benefits of Online Karate For All During Social Distancing:
- Improve fitness and flexibility
- Increase self defense skills
- Global strengthening and conditioning
- Improve Katas and prepare for belt testing
- Increase socialization and social skills
- Improve emotional regulation
- Improve sensory processing
- Improve motor planning and coordination
New! TeleHealth for Occupational, Physical, and Speech/Language Therapy:
We are also excited to announce that we are now offering TeleHealth for occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech/language therapy. Many of our students have already started their TeleHealth services, and it has been so much fun being creative within the home! For more information please visit us at https://www.centrapediatrictherapy.com.